Party Meeting 2016-09-19
This is a notice of a Party Meeting for 6PM sharp AEST on Monday evening, 19th September 2016. You can watch it live via YouTube here.
Update: The meeting is now concluded and was recorded on YouTube.
# If you’d like to help out in the longer term, please fill out the Flux Positions Expression of Interest Form.
The purpose of this meeting is to discuss new teams and party roles, and the building of a robust organisation to contest state and territory elections between now and the next federal election. A sketch of some of the roles and skill sets we’re looking for can be found below the agenda.
- Set up meeting conduct
- Read Agenda
- Flux app
- New Party Organisation
- New party roles
- State organisations
- New Teams
- Applying for Roles
- What’s required
- How to apply
- Next Steps
- Election focus
- Party internal software
- Answer any motions
- Q and A with Max
# New Roles
- Social Media (man the FB page and Twitter account, and coordinate livestreams!)
- Graphic Designers (ads, party material, etc)
- Community managers (moderating meetings, for example)
- Not-For-Profit foundation board (this hasn’t been created yet, so that’s the first job)
- Programmers (particularly for the membership backend/frontend; Python/AngularJS focused)
- Web admin (Taking care of the website, forum, etc; possibly creating & maintaining a wiki…)
- Leadership positions
- State branch coordinators
- Or any other way you can think of to help!
# How to Participate
To see how to watch or get involved with the meeting, head to: https://voteflux.org/2016/09/18/public-meetings/.