Flux Reading List
Author: Max Kaye
IBDD involves economics, so here is a refresher or introduction if you need:
- Everyday Economics by MRU (~30 minutes, 7x YouTube videos)
That said, gaining an intuitive understanding for how markets work takes a bit more thought than that 30 minute playlist will provide.
# On Flux / IBDD
- An overview of Flux and IBDD (~1000 words, Post)
- Transparency and Morality of Flux (short post) (~600 words, Post)
- Legislation Submission in IBDD (~1200 words, Post)
- Our Philosophy Whitepaper (~4000 words, PDF)
- The Case for Flux - (1hr 10m, YouTube video)
- IBDD as an Embodiment of Popper’s Criterion - (~7000 words, Blog Post (Max’s site))
# Essential Background Reading
- The Beginning of Infinity, David Deutsch, 2011 (BoI). A breathtakingly profound book on philosophy, knowledge, choices, optimism, democracy, aesthetics, AI, physics, and so much more. To fully, and deeply understand Flux and IBDD, reading BoI is essential.